Wednesday 30 August 2017

The big day

They dropped of me and my cousins we had to get out of the Maserati very carefully trying not to scratch it. We were outside taking photos for an hour and a half. Then we went into the jasmine room and waited for 2-3 hours.
A guy came into the room saying everyone get ready.


“Are you ready for Lila and Michael”
The song despacito came on,the doors open I take a deep breath and go.
Michael was on my hip waving to people.
“WOAHHHHHHH”
I just smiled and walked. I got to the end and gave Michael to his Aunty and went to the side of the dance floor, waiting for my cousins to come out.


“ Are you ready for James and Julia”
James and Julia came out I started to laugh so hard because My cousin James came out a little bit drunk not to much though. he was spinning around and left my cousin Julia just walking and dancing at the same time. Julia came to me and James went to the other side.


By now your most likely to be thinking were are you and what are you doing. Well I am carrying a 1 kg bunch of flowers and I Am a bridesmaid at my cousins wedding so yeah.

2 minutes later


“Are you ready for the beautiful Bride Raquel and the Handsome GROOOOM Issam”
“WOAHHHHHHHH”
Raquel came out with a really long dress that was 5 meters long (Maybe not five meters long, but, it was very long) dancing trying not to fall over. They came onto the dance floor The drummers came out and started to drum there hearts out. They started to circle the bride and the groom for 20 minutes and then stopped.


All of the grooms men came out and the all the Bridesmaids came out, me and Julia were so close to the drummer he nearly hit us, so we just partied and went back at the same time. Then you would here this
“YALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLA”
“BAMMM”
Bridesmaids and groomsman and of corse the bride and groom may sit down.


They came to me with some really yummy pasta I ate all of it, it was that good.
Then they came and gave us chicken I ate half of that because I had already had a wonderful pasta. Then all of a sudden some Spanish dancers came out dancing. They yelled
“Everybody up from the table come down and we will teach you some moves”


We all went back up to the table when then pudding came. It was this really good chocolate cake with chocolate sauce everywhere, of corse I had to eat all of it so yeah.  “Speeches the dad of the bride may go first” My uncle just said out of no were
“Hey I would like to just point out that this wonderful bridesmaid has come all the way from new Zealand and is only 10”
“WOAHHHHHHHHHHHHH”


Now here comes that guy yeah you know who that guy is. “Bride and groom can you please come down for a dance.” They came down steam started to apear underneath them. They kissed in the middle of the dance floor. Everyone started to clap. They came back up to the table and sat down, 10 minutes later that guy came again saying “dance time”
but this time the dance was only 20 minutes because that guy came again and said
“The bride would love to spend her last dance with her father”
My uncle went down and they swayed side to side. They both came back up. A car came from the side when we were all dancing it was a Rolls Royce they carefully went into the car and took off.


Lila

No comments:

Post a Comment