Monday 10 April 2017

One with the ocean

The soft gentle waves took me away into the depths of the ocean. Wave after wave was one fish or a whole family. The ocean was as blue as the sky. I fish dived under the water and opened my eyes. I could pretty much see everything, I can see one of the most wonderful creatures in the whole ocean, a dolphin. This cute thing just picked me up and was swimming around the place, with me holding on with one hand on his fin. He leaped out of the water like a really big fish. My hand slipped and I was with the most amazing and beautiful fish in the sea. I poked my head out of the sea and slowly watched the pink and orange sunset come down.


I took a deep breath and went back under the blue blue water I was looking around and saw no cute fish because they were sleeping I swam like a baby dolphin around in circles until I fell asleep I was dreaming about being one with the ocean, like being a fish swimming like a baby dolphin and all that sea life.


Next morning everyone was waking up and some were going to work like under the sea work with there suit and ties on and all of these fancy cloths I was really confused. The dolphins took me to sea some of the strangest looking jellyfish, to me they just looked like big blobs of poop with things hanging out of their bum floating around. Then they quickly swam with me having one hand to hold onto their fin to some big big big I mean humongous whales. They had cute big brown shining eyes with a fat body that could squash you and a big whopping tale the could kill you. They raced each other to the seahorse fair. Well first I could only see a couple of seahorse but as I went walked threw the seaweed it was like a whole different world.


The ones that I met were Jeff, Jeffrey, Bob, Bobby, Lucia (Lucia was probley one of  my favourite ones she was so pretty and smelt really nice) Apple, Cherry and heaps more. There was a backdoor out of this seahorse fair so I just  gapped it. I accidentally left the dolphins behind. I went back up out of the water and got a break from swimming. Soon I knew it was time to go back home. I let the soft gentle waves take me away into the shallow water were there was sand. I got washed up by the see with people surrounding me I said " Im good Im good." I was a bit wobbly when I was walking but then I got the hang of it again.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lila,
    I really enjoyed reading your story, I live at the beach and love the ocean so much it is like another member of the family to me. You are a great story teller!
    I really liked a lot of your other posts and enjoy your blog heaps!
    Here is a link to my blog if you want to come check it out!
    http://miaw617.edublogs.org/
    Hope you enjoyed my blog if you pressed on it!
    Bye,
    Mia:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Testimony on how i sold my kidney.

    I’m viji Kumar by name. I live in Chennai,{India} i want to use this medium to alert everyone who want to sell his/her kidney to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially strained, and due to my desperation I was scammed by several online kidney hospital clinics. I had almost lost hope until a friend of mine referred me to a very reliable Hospital called Continental Hospital where i finally got a secured amount for the selling of my kidney of $409,000.00 under hours without any stress. If you are in need of where to sell your kidney just contact them now via: {drrichard803@gmail.com} I‘m using this medium to alert everyone who want to sell his/her kidney because of the hell I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent Hospitals. And I don’t wish even my enemy to pass through such hell that I passed through in the hands of those fraudulent online Clinic, i will also want you to help me pass this information to others who are also in need and looking for where to sell their kidney for money once you
    have also receive your payment from Continental hospital , i pray that God should bless
    them and give them more grace to help us all.

    God bless this Hospital forever.
    viji Kumar
    Whatsapp on +919739098941
    PHONE CALL;07204167030

    ReplyDelete